Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.
Chrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone ever wanted an Assassin's Creed 3 map? I present to you....

Go down

Anyone ever wanted an Assassin's Creed 3 map? I present to you.... Empty Anyone ever wanted an Assassin's Creed 3 map? I present to you....

Post  DBZFAN202 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:21 am

Have you Assassin's Creed fans ever wanted a map of the amazing game that hasn't even come out yet? Well now you can get one (well not yet it is still a work in progress but a trailer map will be released)! This map is made for the minecraft 1.3 SNAPSHOTS (don't know what a snapshot is? It's a pre release) This map also comes with a texture pack! The map will be set inside a snowy biome (because in almost all of the trailers you see Connor in snow) and will include:

Small Villages
Large Villages
Templar Hideouts (for taking items and sometimes blowing up)
Redcoat Forts (A fort of one of the greatest armies that ever existed, for blowing up)
"The Traitor's" Hideouts (for destroying and for taking gold)

NOTE: The traitors are traitors to Goerge Washington's army (sorry but I cannot remember the name of the army, I am Australian, I hope I do not offend) I added these people in because Ubisoft stated that there would be templars on both sides. There will be many more features added to the map, I will post screenshots of my progress. I hope you enjoy my map!

NOTE (yes another note): The map and texture pack are NOWHERE NEAR FINISH. This topic will be updated once it is finished, I will also post screenshots of my progress on imgur, so get ready to become an assassin of the 18th century!

Last edited by DBZFAN202 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title was kinda misleading.)
DBZFAN202
DBZFAN202
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever wanted an Assassin's Creed 3 map? I present to you.... Empty Re: Anyone ever wanted an Assassin's Creed 3 map? I present to you....

Post  DBZFAN202 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:23 am

Here is a link to my minecraft forums topic about this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1308842-minecraft-13-snapshot-and-above-assassins-creed-3-adventure-map/page__fromsearch__1
DBZFAN202
DBZFAN202
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever wanted an Assassin's Creed 3 map? I present to you.... Empty Re: Anyone ever wanted an Assassin's Creed 3 map? I present to you....

Post  DBZFAN202 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:59 am

If you want the map, go and check the minecraft forums topic. I usually post my stuff there. Version 3.0 of the texture pack is out and a small part of the map has been released.
DBZFAN202
DBZFAN202
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum