Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.
Chrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Safezone Rights

Go down

Safezone Rights Empty Safezone Rights

Post  MadeInChina125 Sat May 05, 2012 9:36 pm

So recently, UndefinedSoul and GmDucky changed the Safezone Spawn to a faction called Spawn. I thought they were going to use to use for non-members to build something worthy in spawn or something. But then they didn't. Because they didn't set the Safezone on peaceful mode. I was complaining about this to UndefinedSoul and GmDucky , telling them that this is a bad idea since, like I know, this is a hardcore server(since when did it become one anyways?). I mean, survival has it's own limits. Take it just like filming movies, for example. If this is a filming studio, why would you still pose for the camera if the director says CUT (unless you're a camera hog lol! ). If you're a "survival hog" think about the other players who have just came into this server. One second they've come into a server populated by many unique players. Then seconds later, affraid . Mobs killed him in the Safezone. Then later on they're gonna spawn in the Safezone spawn again, then keep getting killed. Untill then, I assure you all that 90% of the players will leave. Also, if the faction "Spawn" is NOT peaceful, players can kill new players too. That would now change the percentage of the players leaving the server to 99%. I mean seriously, survival can be put to servers, but that doesn't the players need to survive ALL the time. Think about Minecraft and gaming. Which word stands out the most? Of course it's FUN .
MadeInChina125
MadeInChina125
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/MadeInChina125

Back to top Go down

Safezone Rights Empty Re: Safezone Rights

Post  MadeInChina125 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 pm

lol! You guys will never know that SOMETIMES I pay attention in writing class. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
MadeInChina125
MadeInChina125
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/MadeInChina125

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum