Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.
Chrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Economy "FIX"

4 posters

Go down

Economy "FIX" Empty Economy "FIX"

Post  rixto003 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:17 am

increase all the prices in mall by 10 or 20 times and add interests (10% of extra money every 30 or 60 min until player has total of 100k), that way players get enough money to get economy running and it wont be so pathetic to look people screaming "OMG IM RICH I GOT 6k MONEY)

rixto003
LumberJack
LumberJack

Back to top Go down

Economy "FIX" Empty Re: Economy "FIX"

Post  nuclear101 Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:48 am

That is a very bad idea, the shop's prices are already way to high. Then only the richest of the rich can get the stuff from the shop. How would you feel if you couldn't get just a single block of wool from the shop? Not good. I recommend to decrease the prices of the shops. Not everyone is rich in this server. They probably donated to the server to get the money.

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  rixto003 Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:23 am

what do you mean with "too high".... diamonds are 150 ea.... thats like handing out free diamonds
also if you cant afford a single block of wool then go mine and sell some ores to mall....
or just kill a skeleton and buy inv full of wool...

rixto003
LumberJack
LumberJack

Back to top Go down

Economy "FIX" Empty How much money to get such a diamond

Post  nuclear101 Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:45 am

You would have to kill more than 15 ghasts to be able to get a single diamond! Increasing prices makes this probelm worser. Plus, christian sells diamonds for 100, teemo for 35, and cricken for around 10-20 dollars. Plus don't u know the warp /warp diamondshop? U can get diamonds for 100 dollars for each one. Plus if u are so envious of those people who have so much money, why not donate some money to the server?

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  rixto003 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:12 am

so what makes you think im envious? also whatuse is of donating game money to server? if you dont know how to make money then dont complain about others who have money. and ofc most ikportantly:
READ THE WHOLE FIRST POST

wrtten with phone so too lazy to correct my text

rixto003
LumberJack
LumberJack

Back to top Go down

Economy "FIX" Empty Re: Econimical Fix

Post  nuclear101 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:42 am

The reason why I thought u were jealous: u were complaining so much about how much money people have.

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Economy "FIX" Empty AND!

Post  nuclear101 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:44 am

Plus, I have enough money to buy 2 diamonds so i know how to make money: killing mobs, selling stuff, etc.

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  rixto003 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:45 pm

nuclear101 wrote:The reason why I thought u were jealous: u were complaining so much about how much money people have.

there wasnt even a hint about me being jealous.... also having money for 2 diamonds is not enough.... it took me more money to make my faction and claim its lands than you have atm.... getting 5k per day is not hard in this server, and 150 for 1 diamond is TOO CHEAP.... also either you still havent read my first post or you are just too young/dumb (choose urself) to understand the part about interests and whats the point of increasing prices

to dumb it up as well as i can:
Interests = You get 10% of money you already have for doing NOTHING
higher prices = you buy for higher prices BUT you also sell for higher prices.
bad prices in mall = forces players to trade with each other to get marketing running

rixto003
LumberJack
LumberJack

Back to top Go down

Economy "FIX" Empty Prices

Post  ~Lacie Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Just increase mall price. I agree that 150 is way to cheap. Diamonds used to be around 1k+ each.
I think you should just increase them since you can just go hunting pigmen in the nether for about 10 minutes and you have yourself like 4~8 diamonds.
It makes it to easy to farm diamonds off of shops. No

Also, I think what GmDucky said about having a 10% tax per week would be nice. It would give people more of a challenge to become "rich king " and have more meaning to it.
I myself go hunting in the nether for pigmen / ghasts / Blaze men to farm money, blazes are like 15~20 each, ghasts are 14~16 and pigmen 6~10, which makes the nether EXTREMELY easy to farm, it can also increase your unarmed / archery / swords to make the farming go even FASTER. If this is not good enough, just get yourself a blaze farm, 15~20 per kill and like 500+ money per minute.

My conclusion is, to just increase mall prices and I think getting rid of the sell option in the mall. It makes it a bit to easy to gather that material over and over to sell to a shop that has infinite space, another point is to add a plugin that adds a tax per week (10%) / day (1.4%).

That's all.
~Elo

~Lacie
Seedling
Seedling

Back to top Go down

Post  Nincognito Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Here's a secret for you guys, just cause you want money.

The lapis lazuli block at the mall buys your blocks for 150 dollars, which is a lot. just get a lot of lapis, and you'll be rich in no time. People usually underestimate lapis (it's quite easy to get, and takes up inventory space), and will sell lapis for like 10 dollars a block. But after you buy it, you can sell it for 150 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I currently own 5000 dollars. Thanks to AssKiss who thought of this!
BTW, if you read this, don't let the secret out. (and please don't change the mall price for lapis selling, unless you're going to raise it)
Nincognito
Nincognito
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum