Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.
Chrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changed host? Scheduled lag?

2 posters

Go down

Changed host? Scheduled lag? Empty Changed host? Scheduled lag?

Post  Nincognito Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:12 am

Lately I've been noticing that there's a lot lag on the server... during night time

However, I've also noticed that this server lag only happens around evening time (irl) and it's quite strange. This afternoon, the server worked flawlessly, as quickly as singleplayer would, but when I logged on later, around 9 pm or so, I struggled to mine a block, which would consistently reappear. I tested chat, and it took ranging from 3-20 seconds for text to appear.

I'm not sure what this pattern means, maybe to save money or energy? and I've noticed that a lot of people were complaining about how they lost their ranks. I thought it was that the host got changed, but then, the IP would be different, and I don't understand why the lag hits around nighttime (here in asia)...

I won't be able to play MC for the next couple of weeks, but I'll be able to use the internet, so please respond whether it is fixed, going to be fixed, or is something that only happens on my computer (which I doubt).
Nincognito
Nincognito
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Changed host? Scheduled lag? Empty Re: Changed host? Scheduled lag?

Post  AssKiss Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:03 pm

i know right even if i have fast as in really fast internet i lag alot in the server!

AssKiss
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down