Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.
Chrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grief among factions

3 posters

Go down

Grief among factions Empty Grief among factions

Post  Nincognito Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:05 pm

I would like to accuse master_angel of build grief to our faction, which severely affected everything that we had built and done.

Master_angel got this crazy idea that he wanted to get to the floating house, which owned to Lacey aka Eloraam...
He built a hideous cobblestone bridge connecting to Lacey/Elo's house, and it really does look hideous.

Grief among factions I0YfH
Grief among factions JjSKE

You'll notice it doesn't completely finish to the end. That's because Lacey destroyed the bridge blocks, and got rid of the gaping hole that connected to her house.

We know it was him, because his freaking house connects to the bridge.
Grief among factions ACFVT
Grief among factions XCWkZ
Grief among factions ACFVT

Does lacey/elo's house look ugly to you? Yes it does. The glass which was previously there was filled with dirt, which looks terrible. I am almost positive it was the work of master_angel.

He didn't make this bridge just once.... After he failed, he built another one. This could be the work of bronx_ny, because it is directly next to his and master_angel's church.

Grief among factions DecYC

Look, it's partly made of dirt!
Grief among factions T44jX
The inside was devastated
Grief among factions ODkgK

Our faction also got griefed. And I'm assuming it was master_angel.
https://imgur.com/I5wlE,dkwkr,qLhR7#2

The grief is going to be hard to fix, but something worse happened. Lacey/Elo quit our faction, because of master_angel.

Lacey also says that bronx_ny (master_angel's brother) took part in the griefing, but I've no clue. I can only point a finger at master_angel because I have SEEN him build the bridge, and it's connected to his house...

Can you please find another host? I'm getting sick of walking around my faction and falling into a gaping hole.

Nincognito
Nincognito
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Grief among factions Empty you what the fuck

Post  bronx_ny Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:15 am

listen imma put my finger down on this ya fucking a bunch of whossie for taking me ouut the faction u kno what idgaf about it dead ass ya can assume what ya what that it was me or not but i dont care you kno why cause i kno what i did and didnt do so go suck on one dead serious an yes the reason im mad is cause ya here acting like the game is only yahs like if they build a fucking bridge o well if it was hidious why dont ya make it better but noooo yoou want to go grabs lacey ass an beleive what she want you guys to believe i kno my bro didnt break the house down he was just trying to fucking help but i see you can even do that listen i want my stuff from my 3 chest and imma make my own shit so yeah anything yah have to say hit this up dont be a wuss o b4 i forget NIN FROM ALL PEEPS U REALLY WOOW IM FUCKING SUPRISED Evil or Very Mad confused

bronx_ny
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Grief among factions Empty Re: Grief among factions

Post  ~bradleyley Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:08 pm

if hes in the faction he can build what ever the fuck he wants if you dont want him building in specific area then get the owner of the faction to do f owner and specifically claim land in a faction for you like a protection inside a protection

~bradleyley
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nincognito Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 pm

i'm sorry, I can hardly understand what either of you said... I still don't think it's very fair to destroy someone's house, and build a bridge to it, when the whole purpose of it was it to be floating, and inaccessible without an ender pearl.

BTW, I am the owner, and i've never heard of the cmd /f owner. The building was not originally mine, and it still seems unfair for anyone, including faction members to grief.
Seriously, wouldn't you be pissed if someone came and replaced your windows with dirt and built a cobble bridge to your floating house?

to bronx_ny, even though i have no clue what you're trying to say because your lack of punctuation, i don't think you said anything to your defense about this:
https://imgur.com/I5wlE,dkwkr,qLhR7#2

try to explain so i can understand, both of you, please...
Nincognito
Nincognito
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down