Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.
Chrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Spammers.

+2
~Dowsey
HakunaMatata
6 posters

Go down

Forum Spammers. Empty Forum Spammers.

Post  HakunaMatata Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Hello forum,

I would like to ask Ezreal, and nuclear101 to STOP POSTING
BULLSHIT on this forum. You have bumped the 2 Week+ old posts, what for?
You know that no one except for you is posting anything anymore, so why keep posting?
Anyway, there is going to be a NEW forum hence Chrome "New forums under-construction"
is the title of this forum. So it would render your spamming completely useless and annoying.

I log on to the forums to see if there are any new posts, and all I see is Ezreal, or nuclear101 have
bumped this post and other useless posts.

PS Joshua(nuclear101) I will swim all the way to china and fuck you up if you're going to keep up this retardedness. Even your brother is better than you at the moment.

PPS Stop spamming the forums asking when will chrome be up. As I said before, the staff could be handling
tasks that you wouldn't even know how to handle, and it only makes it harder that a bunch of 10 year olds are complaining that the server is down, they've heard the question at least 50+ times now, I'm am more than 100% sure that they'll tell us if anything drastic happens.

So for now guys,
Have fun and stop spamming. =D
HakunaMatata
HakunaMatata
Seedling
Seedling

Back to top Go down

Forum Spammers. Empty Re: Forum Spammers.

Post  ~Dowsey Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:59 pm

lol
~Dowsey
~Dowsey
LumberJack
LumberJack

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004047691159&ref=t

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclear101 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 am

You should say that to skulpted..... And many still post on made in china's post when I tell them he or she whatever is banned forum and server.

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclear101 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:34 am

Plus, many of my posts make sense. I know some aren't, just to tell you I have not been posting for a long time. Let me tell you one more thing.... skulpted just as I said, has more posts than me.

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclear101 Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:06 pm

PS: Just to tell you Hakuna, the Chinese coast guard will keep you in custody because you would be classified as a illegal immigrant if you try to find me Neutral . AND the house I live in is locked with passcodes, PLUS the entrances are filled with cameras, AND FINALLY they will only allow you in the complex if you are a resident in the complex (ya don't say.....) You wouldn't stand a chance swimming to where I live, sharks infested waters, sea water is cold, no food or water (unless you are crazy enough the actualy bring a backpack during the swim), this trip of yours could be suicide. And still skulpted has more posts than me..... Rolling Eyes

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nincognito Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 pm

You are a complete idiot and you just proved you were spamming just for post count. I think you should be kicked from the forums...
Nincognito
Nincognito
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclear101 Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:56 am

Sigh, I just like to talk okay. I don't mean to spam. I just like to talk a lot. I had my sd card crash and I lost all my games. I now I have to regain them and I still am regaining my first game halo 2. So I post on this forum when I have free time.

Ps: Nin, many of my posts make sense. And just to tell you a skulpted became first, I was 2nd place a long time ago, below brad, then the next day, Skulpted became 3rd, then 1st the next day.

And one way to stop spamming, get rid of that top poster list, and to not show how many posts you posted. That way spam wars will decrease. And get rid of that gold miner, coal miner, ranking thing. It entices people to post.

How would you feel if I didn't post for 1 straight week? I would do that, just during this edit, halo 2 now is downloaded and I can know play halo 2 so it will be long time before I start posting on the forums again.

Last edited by nuclear101 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Forum Spammers. Empty Oh my gosh

Post  JJSonicShadow Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:15 am

Matt? Based? Tyler?
Can you specifically LOCK all the sections besides offical server info, so only you admins can actually write, and we can only reply to the offical info for now?
And Hakuna, Well, thanks for the compliment!
And nuclear, who gives a damn about the post count,
People will like you if you be a good person, kind, helpful, ETC, not just posting, posting, bring up old arguements, and Repeting posts.
----
JJ
I like cat

JJSonicShadow
LumberJack
LumberJack

Back to top Go down

Forum Spammers. Empty Re:Oh my gosh

Post  nuclear101 Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:17 am

I think your idea jjsonic is a good idea, just keep a ban appeal place, a offical server info place, and also a place for reporting griefers, tp killers, etc. And JJSonic, I am not the only one who cares about the post count k?

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Forum Spammers. Empty sit down, shut up.

Post  Nincognito Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:41 am

nuclear101 wrote:
And one way to stop spamming, get rid of that top poster list, and to not show how many posts you posted. That way spam wars will decrease. And get rid of that gold miner, coal miner, ranking thing. It entices people to post.

are you KIDDING ME? just ignore it! why would you care about that ranking? your arguments disgust me, and I seriously think you are taking it way too far. this isn't a competition to see who posts the most. you post when you want to say something, not when you feel like upping your post count.

go do that at the MINECRAFTFORUMS, and not HERE where no one gives a damn, and the server isn't even running! posting spam here when the server is down is like posting in the minecraftforums when minecraft has been shut down. stop bumping posts and saying irrelevant things, just so you can get stars! if you have nothing to do, go watch TV or play games, don't make other people sick. (weren't you bragging about that gaming laptop you just got? why waste the power on something no one wants to read?)

nuclear101 wrote:
Sigh, I just like to talk okay. I don't mean to spam. I just like to talk a lot.
yeah, and explain this?
http://chrome.omgforum.net/t168-minecraft-photography

and the forums shouldn't be locked just because of nuclear101/joshua. that's unfair to the people who actually have something to say. if you're going to lock pretty much all of the posts, just shut down all the forums. that's not what foruming is about. if you just want to have information about the server, create a blog or something.

TLDR: i'm pretty sure joshua is the only one who will read this chunk of text, cause he has "nothing to do".
Nincognito
Nincognito
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Forum Spammers. Empty Re: sit down, shut up.

Post  nuclear101 Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Sorry for posting again within the promised week of no posting.... But Nincognito aka Yoon, you went to far! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ! You think i am a spammer, yes i admit a spam sometimes, but I do mean to. Since it looks like you want asnwers, the reason for not having much to do: i have no books to read, since I moved to you know where, the books are in sea shipping. I only have 1 magazine I read it 19 times.... Youtube (which i watch during my free times besides gaming) is blocked in China, and I don't have a proxy to allow me to use Youtube. My games are still in progress of regaining (my sd had a virus, took down my bro's pc for 2 days and deleted all its stuff (my sd card's stuff) No Sad ) so I posted during free time. What about my Ipod touch? I only get the meddle with thing for 20-30 min. You Nincognito also know I play piano right? It is in sea shipping with all the furniture, books etc. Won't come till this month's 23 or 24th. So, another thing I can't do. Bandits are another reason, why my parents don't go with me? My father got sunburned, it is still healing, and my mother needs to take a eagle eye on it. I am an foriegner where I live, a target for bandits. So I don't go outside much. 6 reasons to get on the forums more often.

I deserve some respect here, and you give me none. Plus, I DON'T GIVE ABOUT THE RANKING! I JUST LIKE TO POST! NEITHER DO I WANT OR INTEND TO SPAM! You posted a link about the funny pics forum post, the lolwut right? I only posted 2 or 1 of those. And about that gaming laptop, it broke a year later I got it, it was old...... (1000 usd down the drain Neutral ). And to answer your TV question, my parents allow me to only watch around 3 hours of television, 1/8 of a entire day. A lot, but usually due to my eyesight probelms, NOW IT IS ONLY 2 HOURS! I was going to post a pro and con speech about JJSonic idea. But since I had no time, you though I wanted it that way right, no blame on that Nin. Everyone has a tendency to spam k, just remind me, BUT NOT LIKE HAKUNA DID!
Ps: Hakuna, your future boss/employer would see that post. Nothing on the internet it secret.

Every one forgets okay, I have a tendecy to ask a question or post something, then later I come up with another idea and post it, etc. I have that habit and I am still trying to get rid of it. And Hakuna, you forgot skulpted for the 4 time I think.... About bumping post, do you see me do that anymore? NO!!! I never thought it would annoy people to bump up a old post, so I will stop bumping posts. And to reply to Re: What happens if..... I am not jealous of Skulpted's posts, Skulpted looks jealous about my posts. I post just one more than him, Skulpted posts 5 or more posts. And Ps Nin, not allow my posts are spam. An Example:

Re: /warp Naptime
nuclear101 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Some like me don't want a bed because some people like me go monster slayer every night time. I think during rain, snow, whatever, we can to warp naptime. But make a vote for who wants to or not go the warp naptime. Majority wins and either stay awake the night or go sleep.

nuclear101
Gold Miner

post your 3 most favorite games (cpu, xbox, wii, anything)
nuclear101 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:22 pm

My top 3:
Minecraft
Halo reach
Halo CE anniversary

Is that spam Ningocnito? Suspect I see why you and clyde666 fight so much, you nearly kicked him in the gut which would cause internal bleeding and sometimes death.

And now for you Hakuna, no one will give damn about your orders if your don't show your employees respect, they will gang up on you a make this petition, fire Hakuna or we all quit. And like I said, you wanna commit suicide? I think your parents would refuse to allow you to do that.
Ps again Hakuna: I am not 10 years old, you guess is close.
Pss Hakuna: I am American and have freedom of speech, you can't take that away from me.
Psss: Just because someone looks Chinese, or Russian, or American, or Indian, etc. They aren't always the heritage citizen.
Pssss: Can you swim Hakuna aka Ziedel aka Tomer?

SO everyone, just be mute for a time about this topic k? And like Oddlikepie said, who gives.........

Last edited by nuclear101 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:42 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Secret :D)

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Forum Spammers. Empty Srsly pple u gotta be kidding me

Post  oddlikepie Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Hey, how many people do u think gives a damn about this stuff on this forum?
me, an all the other posters on this topic
nobody cares if u spam except for some serious internet pple who's computer is too fking slow to load this page.
chill pple srsly, the world wont explode if spamming continues. Ur computer might, on the other hand, but i don't give a damn. Yes its annoying but will it kill u? No, unless ur retarded (hint, hint). So lay off the spam talk and do something useful for once, instead of swimming to pples houses and fking them up. In other words, NOBODY GIVES A DAMN IF U SPAM TOO MUCH CUZ SOME PPLE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO AND THEY AREN'T RETARDED*cough*.
GET A LIFE

Last edited by oddlikepie on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : give me a reason why not to edit)
oddlikepie
oddlikepie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down