Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.
Chrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have someone hand pick builders mods s-mods admins

3 posters

Go down

have someone hand pick builders mods s-mods admins  Empty have someone hand pick builders mods s-mods admins

Post  signedjagwire Thu May 17, 2012 7:30 pm

I would like to say to re-pick all the players that have a rank and just have basedgod or a.k.a. magichash re-pick all people because the ppl he has picked right now have been power abusing and they have been power hungry and I would say i was as well. so I was just thinking make a entire new server have people that you trust basedgod make the rules and then set everything up. This is basically just for magichash pls reply

signedjagwire
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

have someone hand pick builders mods s-mods admins  Empty Re: have someone hand pick builders mods s-mods admins

Post  ~bradleyley Fri May 18, 2012 2:06 am

Just screen them power abusing then get them deranked then there is an open slot instea of removif everyone that has worked hard and havent done anything

~bradleyley
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

have someone hand pick builders mods s-mods admins  Empty Re: have someone hand pick builders mods s-mods admins

Post  HatersGonnaHate Fri May 18, 2012 9:24 am

I agree with Brad, I worked hard on stuff on this server. So, I think a few people abusing powers shall not affect everyone else and their progress on this wonderful server.

HatersGonnaHate
Seedling
Seedling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down