Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.
Chrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  MadeInChina125 Fri May 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Since there's no introductions thread, I'm just gonna put my introduction here temporarily and I'll move it later on. Here it is:

So anyways, I know that some of you know that I'm not new or anything. Well, I have just came back from my times of sorrow and dwelling since skelleton and CreeperBar told me about the new Chrome Network (if you are in my Skype chat group and CreeperBar asks for promotion since he wants credit for advertising, DON'T PROMOTE HIM xD). I just wanna say... I MISS YOU ALL! And I also want to welcome newcomers.

You wanna know why I quit? Nah, wouldn't wanna know... I'm telling u guys anyways Razz

I started playing on Chrome Network when my friend paragonnova invited me to this server. It was in 1.7.3, and let's just say beginnings can be REALLY bad sometimes. I was an enemy to TripleThreat and others. I joined a faction called Forsaken since I was invited by my brother Minecraftfan129. As Minecraft countinues to update, so does Chrome Network. Oh, and I also hated Kissane that time since... seriously. WHAT KIND OF A SERVER OWNER DOESN'T GO ON HIS SERVER FOR AT LEAST 30 MINUTES A DAY? So then blah blah blah I advertised on KingsCraft, Kissane banned me for 30 days, joined AeroNetwork, spammed Chrome, then BAM! NEW CHROME NETWORK! THIS TIME IT'S NOT KISSANE THAT'S OWNER BUT IT'S CHRISTIAN AND BASEDGOD! YAY!

Anyways, to make a long story short, HI! Laughing Wink
MadeInChina125
MadeInChina125
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/MadeInChina125

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  rixto003 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh HY!!

Hope you bring us lot of sunlight, happiness and lots and lots of troubles again Smile

rixto003
LumberJack
LumberJack

Back to top Go down

Post  ~bradleyley Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Fucking banned from the get go

~bradleyley
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down