Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.
Chrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I regret to inform you

+3
Nincognito
Skulpted
~bradleyley
7 posters

Go down

I regret to inform you Empty I regret to inform you

Post  ~bradleyley Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:13 pm

I regret to inform you all that chrome is no more magic has said he is growing up and has more important things in his life than minecraft Tyler has gone off the radar and I feel like you should know that chrome is no more I am really sorry everyone it has been great knowing you all if you wish too know where I will be I will be on Matt's server called free craft feel free to add me on Skype I'm bradleyley from new Zealand I suggest Matt's server but keep chromes ip in your server list incase for now.goodbye.

~bradleyley
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

I regret to inform you Empty Re: I regret to inform you

Post  Skulpted Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:31 pm

~bradleyley wrote:I regret to inform you all that chrome is no more magic has said he is growing up and has more important things in his life than minecraft Tyler has gone off the radar and I feel like you should know that chrome is no more I am really sorry everyone it has been great knowing you all if you wish too know where I will be I will be on Matt's server called free craft feel free to add me on Skype I'm bradleyley from new Zealand I suggest Matt's server but keep chromes ip in your server list incase for now.goodbye.

So sad a great server destroyed by its own owners D; affraid
Skulpted
Skulpted
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nincognito Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:08 pm

I saw it coming... Maybe when Christian's server is up (and not beta-testing) on July 17, I can post it on these forums. But with all the annoying forum people, maybe not.
Nincognito
Nincognito
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dowsey Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:00 am

aww.. I just got promoted to a builder. well, goodbye chrome I guess? Crying or Very sad
~Dowsey
~Dowsey
LumberJack
LumberJack

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004047691159&ref=t

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dowsey Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:22 am

~bradleyley wrote:I regret to inform you all that chrome is no more magic has said he is growing up and has more important things in his life than minecraft Tyler has gone off the radar and I feel like you should know that chrome is no more I am really sorry everyone it has been great knowing you all if you wish too know where I will be I will be on Matt's server called free craft feel free to add me on Skype I'm bradleyley from new Zealand I suggest Matt's server but keep chromes ip in your server list incase for now.goodbye.

well, what's the server ip for matt's server?
~Dowsey
~Dowsey
LumberJack
LumberJack

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004047691159&ref=t

Back to top Go down

Post  Skulpted Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:46 pm

~Dowsey wrote:

well, what's the server ip for matt's server?

the ip for bradleyley's and matts server is what i would want to know and also the name of it.
Skulpted
Skulpted
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  assblower21 Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:46 am

Goodbye guys!!! It was great knowing you all. I'm glad to say that Chrome was the best server I ever played in. Thanks so much for the great experience! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . I'll post the ip on Christian's server once it's done beta-testing. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

assblower21
Seedling
Seedling

Back to top Go down

Post  DBZFAN202 Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:56 am

I knew this would happen, but I didn't want it to... I feel sad now... I gotta find another server where I know noone and have no fun, that'll be real "fun". Oh well, g'bye all and good luck, stay on the forums though I get bored so I gotta talk to ppl on minecraft servers lol.
DBZFAN202
DBZFAN202
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclear101 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:39 am

Can any of the admins or mods post the map please? We can then play the server on single player.

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum