Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.
Chrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lagging, login fake timeouts, and Losing my stuff.

3 posters

Go down

Lagging, login fake timeouts, and Losing my stuff. Empty Lagging, login fake timeouts, and Losing my stuff.

Post  HakunaMatata Fri May 18, 2012 11:21 am

Hello everyone, this is Hakuna (Ziedel is my ign)

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but this happens whenever I join.

1st) I login, I enter my password, and it doesn't react, but I can still move around. Sometimes it logs me in, but then I can't do anything. This symbolizes my first 2 problems.
2nd) Now my last problem is, whenever something like this happens to me. I tend to lose everything I had in my inventory at that time. Since this is the second time this has happened to me, I have lost a lot of diamonds. This includes 2 Full sets of diamond armor (48 diamonds), a Looting 3 sword (2 diamonds around 40 levels) and some other stuff that are easily replaceable.

These are the problems I have whenever I log in. I would seriously appreciate it if anyone would tell me how to fix this problem.
Anyway, I hope this will stop happening to me, I want to keep playing on this server.

This is all.
~Hakuna
HakunaMatata
HakunaMatata
Seedling
Seedling

Back to top Go down

Lagging, login fake timeouts, and Losing my stuff. Empty Re: Lagging, login fake timeouts, and Losing my stuff.

Post  HatersGonnaHate Fri May 18, 2012 1:58 pm

happens to everyone but somehow no one actually cares. IGN: HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate
Seedling
Seedling

Back to top Go down

Lagging, login fake timeouts, and Losing my stuff. Empty Re: Lagging, login fake timeouts, and Losing my stuff.

Post  matt9522 Fri May 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Yeah, everybody is aware of this, and so is Magic, he has been looking to upgrade server specs and/or host.
matt9522
matt9522
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Lagging, login fake timeouts, and Losing my stuff. Empty Sooo

Post  HakunaMatata Sat May 19, 2012 4:35 am

Is there a way to fix this problem? Or do I have to wait it out?...
HakunaMatata
HakunaMatata
Seedling
Seedling

Back to top Go down

Lagging, login fake timeouts, and Losing my stuff. Empty **Update

Post  HakunaMatata Sat May 19, 2012 10:10 am

Okay, here's an update on what happens.

After I log in, I time out and I get: internal exception: java.net.sockettimeoutexception: read timed out
as an error. And usually I can attempt to log in a second or third time, but afterwords I get a 'Communication error'.

I really want to play, but this error is pissing me off. This has been going for at least 1 and a half days so far.
So please, if anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me.

Thanks =D
~Hakuna
HakunaMatata
HakunaMatata
Seedling
Seedling

Back to top Go down

Post  matt9522 Sun May 20, 2012 3:16 pm

I think for now, we just have to wait it out, but the only solution that I can think of would be to get a new host....which is really expensive -_- But hopefully Magic and some others can get this settled soon.
matt9522
matt9522
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Lagging, login fake timeouts, and Losing my stuff. Empty **Upadate 2**

Post  HakunaMatata Mon May 21, 2012 8:39 am

Ok, I have been searching about this "error".

This error has happened a long time ago because of a patch. Now I don't recall there being a patch some time ago. But whenever I check the server ping I get 400+.
Later today, I checked my Network Map, and I noticed a mysterious 'Blue Question Mark' connecting my computer to my router.
I would love to know if anyone had any idea what this is.

I would also like to know where the server is being hosted from to check Speedtest.net to see if I actually have problems with my connection.

I seriously hope these are all my problems and that I don't have any more problems.
~Hakuna
HakunaMatata
HakunaMatata
Seedling
Seedling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down