Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chrome
You will need to login or register to comment or see some topics.
Chrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new snapshot update and some news

5 posters

Go down

The new snapshot update and some news Empty The new snapshot update and some news

Post  nuclear101 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:27 am

Who has snapshot (the most recent one)? Who like it and who doesn't and why?

And Minecraft 1.3 comes out 8/1/2012

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

The new snapshot update and some news Empty Re: The new snapshot update and some news

Post  Skulpted Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:10 pm

nuclear101 wrote:Who has snapshot (the most recent one)? Who like it and who doesn't and why?

And Minecraft 1.3 comes out 8/1/2012

Pretty sure all the info is in the original minecraft site. And if your wondering about the chrome snapshot i dont think anyone has one. All there doing is finding a new host (or i think they are0 maybe they couold be resetting the map also
Skulpted
Skulpted
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

The new snapshot update and some news Empty Re: The new snapshot update and some news

Post  nuclear101 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:15 am

Tyler said the map may be kept. I am not sure about the stuff in the chests though.....

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skulpted Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:40 pm

nuclear101 wrote:Tyler said the map may be kept. I am not sure about the stuff in the chests though.....

If the map doesnt get reset, then we would need to lock all of our things again. People might think that there things are locked but not. When chrome reset the last time everything that was locked became unlocked.
Skulpted
Skulpted
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclear101 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:07 am

The plugins will be installed back in. So all the warp, f home, cprivates, and homes should be still there....

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezreal Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:11 am

of course the server wont reset -.- its just getting new host no big deal lol

Ezreal
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

http://123.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclear101 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:14 am

I know that, tyler said so. But I think the mob killed money drop decreases.... diamonds are cheaper than they should be..... But I like tyler's idea of the prices and sellings list. Smile

nuclear101
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skulpted Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:27 pm

nuclear101 wrote:I know that, tyler said so. But I think the mob killed money drop decreases.... diamonds are cheaper than they should be..... But I like tyler's idea of the prices and sellings list. Smile

Tyler only dropped the prices for the mobs and diamonds because if you were to kill a blaze it would be 17$ which people could just spam diamonds. Tyler lowered money to save the economy (so im told by tyler).
Skulpted
Skulpted
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Teemo Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Skulpted wrote:
nuclear101 wrote:I know that, tyler said so. But I think the mob killed money drop decreases.... diamonds are cheaper than they should be..... But I like tyler's idea of the prices and sellings list. Smile

Tyler only dropped the prices for the mobs and diamonds because if you were to kill a blaze it would be 17$ which people could just spam diamonds. Tyler lowered money to save the economy (so im told by tyler).

If blaze was still 17$, you can make easy money and buy diamonds when you want. the economy would get ruined cause of the people spammign the button (left click) to buy diamonds
Teemo
Teemo
LumberJack
LumberJack

Back to top Go down

Post  Skulpted Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Teemo wrote:
Skulpted wrote:

If blaze was still 17$, you can make easy money and buy diamonds when you want. the economy would get ruined cause of the people spammign the button (left click) to buy diamonds

And since diamonds are cheaper than diamond blocks, they can make diamond blocks and get more money they spent on. Tyler didnt want to economy to get ruined or destroyed.
Skulpted
Skulpted
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezreal Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:38 am

then why dont tyler just change it -.-

Ezreal
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

http://123.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DBZFAN202 Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 am

Back to topic, I have the new snapshot, if you are considering to download it, I must warn you, there is one very ANNOYING glitch. Once you place a sign and write on it, exit out of that world and re-enter, the text dissapears. Apart from that everything is fine! It's great and the creative inventory is much better! I am talking about snapshot 12w27a. Have fun! Very Happy
DBZFAN202
DBZFAN202
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skulpted Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Ezreal wrote:then why dont tyler just change it -.-

Tyler did change the price....
Skulpted
Skulpted
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down